Monday, June 12, 2017

Merry Monday #252 - Inspiration Photo

Hello friends.  Kathy is our hostess for this weeks Merry Monday challenge, and she has a beautiful inspiration photo to challenge us all with.


Isn't this a GORGEOUS photo?!  I was inspired by the Mason jars, the greenery, the ornaments, and the vintage-y feeling to it, and came up with this:


I started with some beautiful DSP from Carta Bella called Christmas Wonderland and then just started adding images to my Quart Jar (PTI).  The greenery is from PTI's Spruce & Sprigs stamp set, and the ornament and pinecone are from SU!'s Ornamental Pine set.  My sentiment is from Penny Black's Yuletide Wishes set.  A jute bow and a couple enamel dots finished off my card.

Can't wait to see what YOU come up with this week using the lovely inspiration photo!  Check out all the DT's amazing cards for more inspiration and then play along with us right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!



9 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, I love the papers and colours. Have a wonderful week.

Linda said...

So pretty Marcia. Great take on the photo. Have a great week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just like a cozy kitchen with a jar bouquet on the table, Marcia! What a fab pattern combo and I love the red ornament with bow!!

Sharron said...

Wonderful vintage feel! Love the pretty papers and how you used the Mason jar for your arrangement!

Patti said...

Hello friend : ) What a delightful card!! It is such a sweet reminder of celebrations past!! A perfectly warm and inviting message as I am CERTAIN!! your home is through every season! : )

Patti

Greta said...

Oh wow, Marcia--the perfect card based on the photo--just love this!

Birgit said...

Oooh, I just love this! You've definitely captured a cozy vintage feel with this darling card. Pinning for later inspiration, if you don't mind. It's too sweet!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So perfect! Love the added bauble!

Unknown said...

You did master the vintage feel of your card. I love it.