Monday, September 12, 2016

Merry Monday #213



Hello friends.  It's time for another challenge at Merry Mondays, and this week our hostess is Debbie Henderson.  Debbie has given us a fabulous inspiration photo (see below) and we can't wait to see what you all come up with this week!  I chose to go with the red & white color scheme (obviously!!) and the snowflakes...


I kept my card fairly CAS and used a SSS Holiday Frames die with Real Red cardstock centered on a white card base.  Next I stamped this cute little bird from Penny Black's Winter Wonderland set, and shaded just a bit with a C1 Copic and a little bit of R29 Copic for the hat.  I also added some Dazzling Diamonds (SU!) to the hat.  I finished by adding a few Impression Obsession die cut snowflakes (DIE100-F) inside the frame.  Quick and easy, and any time you use those Penny Black birdies, your card turns out CUTE!!!

Here is Debbie's inspiration photo:



Wouldn't you love to sit down to a Christmas dinner at this table?!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with for your cards using this photo as inspiration!  As always, you have one week to play along, and also don't forget to leave comments on at least 3 of your fellow players blogs...everyone loves receiving a compliment once in awhile!  You can find all the info you need to play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)


15 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is SOOOOOO cute! Love this little bird, and of course, that die! ♥

Patti said...

Love love love this card!! I am really partial to red and white for Christmas cards but Marcia this is the sweetest card EVER!! Really over the top!

Patti

p.s. just an FYI The link to your blog on Merry Monday is having a problem. At least when I clicked on it it said "Blog Not Found"

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your sweet birdie - colored so beautifully, Marcia, and perfect in the Polaroid!!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable, your little bird is darling.

Birgit said...

What a darling little Christmas bird! The red and white theme this week is awesome!

Linda said...

This is so adorable, Marcia. Love the crispness of red and white.

Bonnie said...

This is so cute, Marcia! I think you are the one that enabled me to get this stamp! That little bird always makes me smile and he's perfect in this red frame! Have a great week!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Your little bird is so stinkin' cute and I love the die-cut sentiment!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Marcia, your card is just DARLING! That little birdie just makes me smile! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Jean said...

Cute, cute! The frame really ties everything together nicely.

Sue said...

I love this bird!! Very cute card!!!! Looks great!!!

AlisonC said...

Definitely cute. I do like the way you have him perched on the words. Fun card. x

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Super cute!

Lori Turner said...

Oh my goodness...he's adorable Marcia! xoxoxox

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Adorable! Love his little red hat!!