Sunday, January 10, 2016

SSS Something New Challenges

Hello friends.  I received so many new stamping goodies for Christmas that I am in need of thank you cards now.  The hardest part??  Choosing which new goodies to make those thank you notes with!!  And since Simon Says Stamp is challenging us with using something "new" (new baby, new home, new stuff), this was a perfect challenge for me!  Had to start with my new SSS Thanks Scallop Border die.  Take a look:


Loving this die and know I'm going to get a lot of use from it!  Also used a new MFT stamp set called Ewe Are the Best...cute, cute images in this set!  The plaid DSP is also from MFT.  I don't have any cloud stamps or dies, so I improvised with a speech bubble stamp (WPlus9 - Wishing You) and fussy cut those out.  Quick, easy, and fun!! :0)

LOTS of inspiration going on at both the Monday and Wednesday SSS challenges, and you can check them both out right here:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Something New

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)

4 comments:

cm said...

Marcia, ewe've worked magic with your new stamps! Such a sweet card in every way! I also want to thank you for being our GD at Tag, You're It! Your little elephant is darling...and he's nestled atop such a pretty background! A wonderful take on Tracey's inspiration tag!
~c

Stella said...

I love that new border die and your sheep is adorable!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fabulous card. The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Marcia, a lovely design with fabulous colours and papers!! I love your cute sheep along with the super die sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.