Wednesday, July 22, 2015

HLS CAS Challenge - July 2015

Hello friends.  So I couldn't stand it anymore and jumped on the bandwagon...the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy bandwagon that is!  These bird stamps just crack me up!  They're cute, but at the same time just SO funny looking that you can't help but fall in love with them!  And also SO much fun to watercolor!  This first card I made I kept very CAS, so figured it would be perfect to enter into the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge for July.  Take a look:


Isn't she so cute AND silly looking?!!  I've named her Penelope.  I embossed her in black on watercolor paper, and then colored her using my Aqua Painter and Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral inks.  A simple banner sentiment (PTI - Think Big Favorites: #22), an enamel dot, and a few sequins finished off this quick and easy card.


There's still time to play along with this challenge, and you can find all the info to play along with right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!! :0)

4 comments:

Loll said...

Penelope is so CUTE!! :) Tim's birds make me smile, so I bought them a little while ago, but haven't had time to ink them up yet --- need to get on that! :) LOVE this CAS design with the focus on Penelope. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I love Penelope Marcia and you have coloured her so well! Thank you for joining in the HLS CAS challenge! Hazel xx

Kylie said...

Great CAS card, Marcia! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Linda said...

This is so cute .... and she's coloured beautifully too. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. Linda xx