Monday, June 8, 2015

Quilted: Summer Card Set

Hello friends.  Have a very photo heavy post today, sharing a card set I made for a friend who has her own quilting shop and makes the most beautiful quilts!  I used PTI's Quilted: Summer stamp and die set, and pretty much CASE'd Betsy Veldman's card, but just changed up the colors.  Take a look:




The stamp set is great and has all individual stamps for the dotted, gingham, and flowered triangles...great way to color coordinate your quilt blocks with any color pattern you want!  Here's the Happy Birthday and Thank you ones:



I made 2 of each card and then packaged them all in one of the clear acetate boxes the stamp sets come in, and finished it off with a bow and a tag.  I'm thinking my friend is going to be quite tickled when she sees this...what do you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! :0)

3 comments:

Linda said...

She is going to love it. So pretty. Great colors.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Colleen said...

Oh Marcia, I just laid this out last night and played around a bit with it!! You have inspired me to continue...now that I made my MIM, I can get on with this Quilted stamp set!! Fabulous cards and I love your color selections!