Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Delightful Peony Outline - Take #2

Hello friends.  Back again with another card I made using the leftover die cut from yesterday's background in Smoky Slate with the Delightful Peony Outline die from Memory Box.  It was too pretty to throw away, so this is what came from it:



Made this basically the same way as I did yesterdays card and just changing the color of the flower....Dusty Concord Distress ink.  My background stamp is by Heidi Swapp, and I finished with a sentiment from PTI (Think Big Favorites: #22), a piece of black & white bakers twine, and a few pearls.  I really like the way yesterdays card turned out, but I LOVE the way this one turned out...good reason never to throw anything away!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do! :0) 

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow Marcia....both this card and your previous one are gorgeous! I love your colors and the background stamp. What an awesome die!