Friday, April 3, 2015

Sheltering Tree Bunny Scene

Hello friends and Good Friday!  (And it will be an even better Sunday!!)

Just a quick post today to share another Easter card I made for one of my friends at bible study.  I used SU!'s "Sheltering Tree" stamp set and an IO bunny die to create my little woodland scene.  Take a look:



I also used SU!'s "Hardwood" background stamp and Soft Suede ink for the front panel and SU!'s Emosslits Beautiful Wings for the butterflies.  This is what I wish it looked like outside my window right now...well, maybe less the rabbits as they would drive our 2 dogs nuts!  The temps have started to warm up a bit here in West Michigan, but it's still pretty brown outside, and I'm longing for some color!!  I know, I know...be patient and it will come!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish each and every one of you a most blessed and happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love the bunnies!!! Such a cute Easter card!!