Friday, April 17, 2015

Just Looking In.....

Hello friends.  Trying to use some of the stamp sets I've recently bought so they don't add to my NBUS pile, so up today is the set from SU! called "From the Herd".  I passed right over this set when the new mini catalog first came out, but then of course I kept seeing cute cards on Pinterest, and yep, I HAD to have it!  The card I'm sharing today is a total CASE, but I don't know who to credit as there have been quite a few people who copied it and put it on Pinterest.  We've all put our own little spin on it, but whoever came up with the original idea...congrats, cause it is just too doggone cute!!  Here is my take:


 
Aren't those faces just priceless?!!  I started by stamping the "Hardwood" (SU!) background stamp with Soft Suede ink on a kraft cs panel and then cut 3 small circles out on my Big Shot.  I layered an off white piece of cs behind this layer and lightly traced the circles, and then inked up only the faces of the llama, the pig, and the goat.  After coloring them with my Copics, I added small googley eyes.  These faces just crack me up and I know my SIL who is still recovering from a couple of major surgeries will love this card!! :0)
 
Here's the simple inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! :0)

2 comments:

Sue said...

So cute!!! Your SIL will love it! Yup, it is a stamp I've overlooked, too! Love the googlie eyes! Adorable!!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love this!