Monday, April 6, 2015

Addy's Easter Card

Hello friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your families and friends.  We celebrated twice...my mom's 83rd birthday was actually on Easter, but we got together with just about everybody on Saturday night, and then had a smaller celebration yesterday.  My granddaughter Addy, and my niece's two kids (Parker - 3 and Emery - 1) all kept us quite entertained on Saturday...fun times!! 

Made a shaker card for Addy's first Easter, and used a product Jennifer McGuire recommended by IO, called Shake It - Clear Self-Adhesive Pouches.  This worked out so slick, and they come in all kinds of sizes and shapes.  You can find these on Simon Say Stamp right here.  And here's Addy's card:



I used the "Polka Dot Parade #1" stamp set (PTI) for my background and repeatedly stamped the word "bunny" in Pretty in Pink ink.  I also used PTI's "Polka Dot Basics" to stamp different circles and dots onto the white background before I added the stamped "Chocolate Bunny" (SU!).  The outer blue scalloped circle is a Spellbinders die.  I think Addy liked it, although it went directly to her mouth!  A 7 month old puts EVERYTHING in their mouth!!

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! :0)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter. Love Addy's card, too!