Sunday, February 8, 2015

PTI 8th Anniversary Day 3 - Bagged & Tagged

Hello friends.  Still a day behind, but I'll catch up sooner or later!  Playing with the Day 3 challenge of Bagged and Tagged, and I made a tag and pillow box to go along with my hubby's Valentine card that I posted here.  Take a look:


I used the Limitless Layers: Hearts for my tag, and folded a piece of red cardstock in half and then die cut the heart leaving a small section on the side off of the die so that the tag would open.  I used the scalloped edge heart die for the black back layer.  The "love" and "you" are both from the Wet Paint die and stamp set, and the little stamped hearts are from the Big Hugs stamp set.  The pillow box die is also PTI and that will hold some of the dark chocolate hearts that my husband loves! :0)

Thanks for stopping by today, and you can check out all the other great entries over on Nichole Heady's blog right here.

10 comments:

Nancy Guse said...

You are so good girl, love your box and tag!!

Birgit said...

LOVE this! You are really rocking every challenge, Marcia. I always leave here so inspired.

Maria said...

Love the box and tag all in red and black...super lovely!!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful, and definitely something that can be either masculine or feminine - hubby will love it I'm sure.

Kara Lynne said...

Love the deep colors of the red and black together and so clever to cut your tag by folding it first and then cutting it! Wonderful box and tag!

Colleen said...

LOVE!! Fabulous, Marcia! I like your tag, I may have to give that a try! thanks for the hint about the side fold!

kacee said...

Love the black and red combination ...this set is very striking...good job Marcia

Irish Cherokee said...

Great card Marcia. Red hot love is portrayed well for a Valentine card. - Jim

maria f. said...

What a great Valentine project.

Sue said...

Great valentine project! Love the black and red together.