Monday, December 1, 2014

Bring on the Snow

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  I'm in full on Christmas spirit now, and yes, that means snow!  On my cards that is...can do without the white stuff outside!!  Have another screen panel card to share with you today, using SU!'s  "Frosty Friends" stamp.  Take a look:




Don't you just love this frosty little family?!!  I stamped my panels with Night of Navy ink and used an R29 Copic marker to fill in scarves, hats, birds, etc.  And LOTS of glitter of course!  The screen cardstock is a navy blue with white speckles that I get from my local SS.  I used a Martha Stewart punch on the top for the snowflakes and all the sentiments are from PTI (Wonderful Words: Snow and Season's Greetings).

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday! :0)

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

SO sweet! LOVE those fun panels...just the whole thing in general! Amazing!