Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Sue!

Good morning friends.  Today is my dear friend Sue's birthday.  We have been friends since our oldest daughters (they're 25 now) started pre-school, and share the love of many of the same things (our faith, reading, music, Charlie Brown, m & m's), and of course the biggie...stamping!  So today I would like to share the birthday card I made her.  Ever since another stamping friend of mine sent me this Halloween card, I have been in love with the screen panel cards.  Checking them out on Pinterest gave me lots of ideas, and this is what I came up with:




I started with a 5 1/2 x 11 piece of Blackberry Bliss cs and scored the long way at 2 3/4 intervals.  I used the Decorative Label punch (SU!) on the bottom and the Scallop Trim Border punch (retired - SU!) on top.  I used Gina K's Pure Ivory cs to do my stamping with "Mum's the Word" and Delightful Dahlia Additions" (PTI). The die cuts are from PTI's Wet Paint.  These cards are really very easy to do and make for something not only different, but fun too! :0)

I have a really cute snowman screen panel card to share with you too, so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and if you'd like to wish Sue a Happy Birthday too, you can go to her blog to do that and also see all her beautiful creations. Sue's Stamping Station
  

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thank you for this beautiful card and all the goodies! I can't wait to use them!! Al laughed when he saw the M&M's. Everyone who saw this card, loved it as much as I did! Another card for me to make...yea!!