Monday, June 23, 2014

Oh Baby!

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We had a great weekend with family and friends celebrating with a baby shower for our oldest daughter who is expecting our first grandchild in September, and then our youngest treated the hubby and I to the new movie Jersey Boys...if you liked Franky Valli and the Four Seasons, you will love this movie!  But anyway, back to baby stuff!  This post will be a little photo intensive, but as most of my crafty projects and cards were very simple, I'm not going to have much writing.  I used Papertrey Ink and SU! products, and since my daughter and son in law are doing their nursery in gray and white, and we don't know the sex of the baby, everything is gray, white, and yellow.  Here we go....








The last photo is a pic of my mom, myself in the back, and my 3 daughters with pregnant Caitlin in the middle.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the baby blanket, hat, and booties I knitted, but just wasn't thinking!  Dang it!!  And I also wish I could show you the baby shower invite I made too, but I don't know how to blur out the personal info (address, etc.), and didn't want to post that on my blog.  You'll just have to trust me that I stuck with the jungle theme and that it was dog-gone cute! :0)  Anyway, a great time was had by all, and Caitlin left with LOTS of wonderful gifts to help her and her hubby start out with their expanding family! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday! :0) 

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love everything you did for the shower. Caitlin doesn't even look pregnant in that dress. Love the picture of your mom, you and the girls. Great pic!!! Love the color combo, too!!!

Kathy said...

Awesome party ideas and cards! Especially love the pretzel sticks - yum!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh trust me...if I'd taken the picture from the side instead of front on, you'd know she was pregnant! She definitely has a good size belly bump going on! :0)