Thursday, May 15, 2014

Make it Monday #164 - Cluster Stamped Sentiments

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today with a graduation card I made using this weeks Make it Monday technique by Heather Nichols called "Clustered Stamping".  Take a look:


My "Congrats" is from PTI's "Mum's the Word", and I stamped it in VersaMark and clear embossing powder.   My two different sized circle dots are flower centers from "Beautiful Blooms" (PTI) and I used Lovely Lilac and Daffodil Delight inks.  After stamping, you lightly rub away the ink to make your sentiment "pop" with a papertowel or Kleenex...kind of like magic appearing! :0)  My graduation cap is also a PTI die, and then a few sequins and some iridescent ribbon finished up the card.  A simple and fun technique, and one I'd definitely like to try again! :0)

Lots of great examples of this technique can be found over on Nichole Heady's site.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a wonderful Thursday! :0)  

3 comments:

Darnell said...

This is a wonderful bright and bubbly card for a graduation, Marcia! That's what that technique is so good for: anything bubbling over with happiness!! Hugs, Darnell

Linda said...

What a cute graduation card, Marcia. Love the colors.

Brinda said...

Very cute card!