Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Festive Friday #30

Good morning friends.  Playing along with Festive Fridays today and here is my take on this challenge:


And here is the inspiration photo:



Meredith has found some absolutely beautiful inspiration photos this year, and I'm loving being able to interpret them how I see them! :0)  Usually I try to "copy" the inspiration photo, but this time went more with "feelings" and that to me was "woodsy" and "green" - even though the photo shows more "red".  I used SU!'s "The Sounding Joy" stamp set and also the "Weathered" background stamp for my card.  Quite a simple card, but I really like how it turned out! 

There's still LOTS of time to play along and you can check it all out right here .

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Wednesday! :0)

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love how you've combined the elements of the inspiration and made it completely your own! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Sue said...

Love this card. Simple, but very pretty. Love it!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully simple and pretty.

Geri said...

So very pretty, Marcia!!! I love the 'joy' stamped on top of the text star! The little tiny ones make the perfect little accents! Thank you so much for joining us again!!!