Monday, January 13, 2014

Riley in Hot Pink

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I feel like I spent most of mine doing laundry and getting our youngest ready to head back to college yesterday!  I did get to spend some time in my craft room though, and also finally got to see the 2nd Hunger Games movie. (loved it as much as the first one and now I'm going to be very impatient until the third one comes out!!)

Last Friday I shared "Riley" in her Pool Party outfit with you, and today I'd like to show you how "Riley" looks in hot pink.  Take a look:




 
 
Same "Riley", but a different outfit and different card!  Colors certainly can change the look of a card, can't they?!! :0)  I just used scraps of design paper for her outfit and the scalloped circle (Spellbinders).  The "Hello" is a PTI die, and I used a piece of Melon Mambo card stock in the inside so that when the card is closed, the "Hello" shows through.  I also used a piece of Melon Mambo ribbon (SU!) on the card.  So what do you think?  Do you like "Riley" better in hot pink, or Pool Party?
 
 
Sometimes I think I'm a little partial to the Pool Party "Riley", but then again...........    Let me know what you think and leave a comment on my blog (not FB please), and I just might have a surprise for the random winner! :0) 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday friends! :0)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

She looks cute in both colors, but I am partial to pink, I think!

Colleen said...

Well, Marcia, I can't decide, both are so cute. I guess when it comes down to it I like the softer look of the pool party Riley! Your coloring if fantastic!

A Crafty Person said...

Riley is adorable in whatever she wears! Too cute.

Unknown said...

Hi Marcia - both are adorable, but Pool Party Riley wins my vote!!!