Tuesday, October 8, 2013

More Halloween Flip Cards

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today to share a couple more Halloween Flip cards I made using SU!'s Thinlit Circle Dies and a couple $1 stamps from Michael's.  Take a look:




Both cards used just scraps of Halloween paper and even scraps of colored cardstock for the circles...can't get any more economical than that! :0)  I also forgot to take a picture of the flip side of the Haunted House card...I just used another scrap of Wisteria Wonder (SU!) cardstock to cut out another circle, and then stamped Happy Fright Night from PTI's "Halloween Sweets & Treats" and added a small punched out bat in black cardstock.  Both cards super easy and quick to make and lots of fun to "flip"! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Tuesday! :0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that little girl image! So cute! I gotta give ya props girl...I can NOT make these flip cards...get them wrong every time...you rocked them :)