Friday, April 26, 2013

Make it Monday #113 Perfect Pearls - Take Two

Good morning friends.  I had so much fun with PTI's Make it Monday challenge this week, that I'm back with another card using the Perfect Pearls technique.  I needed a bunch of thank you notes for different people who helped out with the wedding last weekend, and I really wanted to stay with the same theme we had used for the wedding (SU!'s "Flowering Flourishes"), so here is what I came up with:


Again, this is a hard technique to photograph where you can see the actual brilliance of the card, but IRL, it is SO pretty!  I kept the card very simple to match the invitations, programs, cake, decorations, etc., and used just one image and then the sentiment.  I used the medium sized flourish from SU!'s "Flowering Flourishes", and VersaMark  and the Perfect Pearls in green for the main focal point, and then added the sentiment from PTI's "Embroidered Blooms".  I added a white card base to make the black and green pop, and also a sheer ribbon to the side.  Very clean and simple, but elegant! :0)

That's all for today friends.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...it's supposed to be sunny and in the upper 60's/low 70's here in my "neck of the woods" and I am beyond excited!!! :0)  Spring has FINALLY sprung!  Thanks for stopping by and see you all next week!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Enjoy your sunny week-end Marcia! You certainly deserve lots of rest and relaxation!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh how elegant this is! It turned out really well, Marcia : )

Elizabeth S. said...

Love your card! The color is so pretty.

Kathryn A said...

Beautiful!