Monday, March 4, 2013

Springs Coming!

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the sunshine if you live in my "neck of the woods"!  I didn't get a whole lot of stamping done as I was busy with wedding stuff, but I do have a cute card to share with you that I made a week ago using PTI's new "Polka Dot Parade #1 Die".  Take a look:


I didn't do any actual stamping on the outside of this card, but still had a lot of fun putting this together.  I started with a 4 x 4 Whisper White card base and then added a layer of SU!'s Soft Seude cs to match with the bunny that I die cut from PTI's new die.  The blue swiss dot card stock is from my local scrap booking store.  The green grass layer is SU!'s Certainly Celery, and I used a MS punch on it.  The little flowers are from a 1/8" Fiskars punch and the butterflies are from SU!'s "Embosslits Beautiful Wings".  I added a little glitter to the insides of the flowers, and the tail on the bunny is a scrap of white felt.  Here's what the inside looks like:


I used the PTI "Polka Dot Parade" mini stamp set for the wording and then the die for the bunny again, to match the front of the card. I LOVE these little inexpensive sets that PTI puts out, and had a great time making this cute little card.  Someday when I have grandkids, I know I will get LOTS of use out of this set...I mean you have to plan ahead, right?!! :0)

That's all for today friends.  Have a great Monday and I'll be back again tomorrow with some more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by...I LOVE it when you do! :0)

No comments: