Friday, March 15, 2013

Hip Hoppin' In The Rain

Good morning friends and happy Friday!  Sorry I haven't been around much, but wedding, wedding, wedding things have taken over my life!  Actually I have found time to make a few cards, but can't show you till later next week so I don't ruin the suprise! :0)  For today though, I have a cute little spring time card showcasing a couple bunnies hopping along in the rain.  Take a look:


Are these little guys carrying the umbrella's not just the cutest?!  Kittie from KittieKraft,  (http://kittiekraft.typepad.com/kittiekraft/)  always has the cutest cards made with a lot of different dies from Impression Obsession (Ellen Hutson), and I just fell in love with these bunnies after seeing her cards!  Of course I HAD to have the umbrella die too, and that's what determined my sky color choice (SU!'s Soft Sky - retired).  The grass is from PTI's "Daydreamer" stamp set and the color is SU!'s Gumball Green.  The umbrella's were cut out using a pink polka dot dp from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  I added a couple small pearls for the bunnies eyes and that finished the card!

 Hard to believe Easter is only 2 weeks away...sure would help if the weather would cooperate!  We have snow coming tonight and another storm next week yet...grrrrrrrrr!  Maybe if I get my act together this weekend and decorate for Easter/Spring, it will actually start feeling like it! :0)  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by....I love it when you do! :0) 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Bet those cards you made recently were birthday ones - Happy Friday!