Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello Friend

Good morning friends.  Back with a Lily of the Valley card I made awhile ago but never had a chance to post.  Most LOTV images are very detail oriented, and the reason I liked this particular one was because of it's simplicity....sometimes it's nice just to be able to do a quick card!  Take a look:


I love the faces of the LOTV images and this one is no exception...they are so sweet and impish looking!  I stamped her on Whisper White cs and then colored her with Copics (E00, E02, R81, RV11, Y11, Y21, Y17, E99, & G14).  I used my Spellbinders dies to cut the circle and the lacy scalloped circle (SU!'s Pretty in Pink card stock).  The card base is a 5 x 5 Whisper White, and the design paper was from my scrap pile which unfortunately did not have the manufacturer name on the pieces I had left.  I added a sheer white ribbon (Michael's) and a tag from PTI's Tiny Tags.

That's all for today friends.  Have a wonderful Tuesday, and stay safe if you're in my neck of the woods...VERY icy roads today!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: