Monday, January 14, 2013

Never Too Old For...

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Not too busy here, so that meant stampin' time...yeah! :0)  Haven't had time to photograph new stuff though, so the card I'd like to share with you today is from my middle daughter's 21st birthday last year.  "Never Too Old For...Cupcakes!"  Take a look:


I know I've showed you a card with this image before (early last fall in a lavender color scheme), but she's way too cute to only use one time!  This time I colored her using Copics (E00, E02, R81, YG03, E13, & E33) and then layered her using SU's Old Olive cs and design paper scraps from my stash.  I also added a few flourishes (Sizix), some pearls, the circle sentiment from Lily of the Valley (as well as the main image), and of course LOTS of glitter!

Well that's all for today.  Hope you all have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by...I love it when you do! :0)

No comments: