Monday, December 24, 2012

Musical Reindeer

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post of one of my Christmas cards for this year, using a Tim Holtz die set (and no, Sue... no actual sheet music was destroyed to make these cards! :0)  Take a look:



These were so easy and fun to make!  Simply a kraft cs base folded the long way and stamped with SU's French Script background stamp in SU's Soft Seude ink, a 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of dp (both are from Hobby Lobby), red sheer ribbon (Michael's), and then the deer cut from music dp (Hobby Lobby) and the numbers from SU's Cherry Cobbler cs.  The part that took the longest was spongeing all the edges to give the card that vintage look. 

Well lots still to do today, so must be off!  (wrapping, wrapping, and more wrapping!  We cut way back this year, so how can I still have so much wrapping to do?!!! Think it's the family size that is growing! :0)  And yes, I'm as anal about my wrapping as I am about my cards, so it does take me longer to get it all done!  Hey, I am what I am!!!)  Anyway, have a wonderful Christmas Eve day and I'll be back with a really quick post tomorrow of my all time favorite Christmas card that shows what Christmas is really all about.  Thanks for stopping by...I LOVE it when you do! :0) 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I have one of these beautiful cars on my shelf! Love it!

Sue said...

haha. I'm glad to hear no "real" sheet music was used to make this card. The cards turned out great!