Thursday, October 4, 2012

In Love With "Kraft"

Good morning friends.  Today I have 3 cards to share with you that are all made from my favorite color card stock (at the moment that is!) ...Kraft! 



 

I needed a stash of "guy" cards, and that is what prompted all these cards with Stampin' Up's Soft Seude color.  Once I got started, I just couldn't seem to stop!  I feel much better now knowing that I don't have to panic everytime I need a card for a guy. :0)

The background for all 3 cards is an embossing folder by Lifestyle Crafts, that has been sponged with Soft Seude ink.  The first card uses Stampin' Up's "Sail Away" stamp in the new color Raspberry Ripple.  I have also tied some of the bakers twine (in Cherry Cobbler) around the layer with the sailboat.  The second card uses the bear from Stampin' Up's "Under the Stars" set (I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of this set! :0)   The cut out stars are from Spellbinders.  My third card uses a couple leaf stamps from Rubber Stampede & Embossing Arts Co.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, & Peeled Paint (thanks to my good friend Sue for turning me on to these wonderful colors and inks!!) on the 2 leafs.  Remember that you can click on each card if you want to see a closer up version.

Thanks for stopping in today, and I'll be back tomorrow with a brighter card! :0)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the fall card!