Friday, October 26, 2012

Graphic 45 Class

Good morning friends.  Today I'd like to share a set of cards I made at my local scrapbooking store (Scrap, Scribble, N Stick).  There was no stamping involved in these cards, but the DP is so beautiful, it didn't need anything but a few simple embellishments.


I know it's a little hard to see them all in one picture (click on photo to enlarge), but I wanted you to see what could be done with just a few pieces of coordinating DP, and kraft and black card stock!  Renee Potgeter (owner of Scrap, Scribble, N Stick) designed these cards and I think she did a great job!  Every one of them is beautiful and SO easy to make.  So even though I'll be a stamper to the very end, I think these cards are a great way to show that there are many different avenue's available to create a "handmade" card.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll be back on Monday to share my niece's wedding card and gift holder that I made for her big day tomorrow! :0)  (can't wait to see how beautiful she'll look in all her finery!!)  Thanks for stopping by...I love it when you do! 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Enjoy the wonderful wedding, Marcia!