Thursday, October 18, 2012

Believe

Good morning friends.  Quick post to share with you today.  This card was made with a stamp I found at Hobby Lobby (and for 40% off too I might add!) and just couldn't resist! :0)


I fell in love with the detail in this santa and especially the snowflakes in his beard!  I stamped him on the weathered piece of DP (Hobby Lobby) with SU's Soft Seude ink and also distressed the edges with the same color.  I mounted him with SU's Cherry Cobbler card stock and that is also the color of the base of the card.  The other piece of DP I used was also purchased at Hobby Lobby, and then this piece (with the santas's on it)  was torn, and then all the edges were distressed with the Soft Seude ink.  I stamped the "Believe" (also at Hobby Lobby) in the Soft Seude, attached the santa layer, and then added a sheer dark red ribbon (Michael's) at the top.  Very quick and easy!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me, and I'll be back tomorrow with another LOTV card.

No comments: